Saturday 15 February 2014

Tune Up!

Guess what? Wow it's reading week! I wanted to take a moment to let my readers know that I only have 3 episodes left of my wonderful and informative radio show Tune Up!

Tune Up, if you're not already familiar, is a health and wellness show that airs Thursdays at 8pm on Red River Radio and goes on Sundays at 7am on CKUW 95.9FM. Now if you miss it on either of those awesome stations you'll want to visit my other blog ---> tunein2tuneup.com

I've had many amazing guests on my show and every episode is up on the blog for your listening pleasure! We've talked about everything from eating disorders, detoxes, yoga, addictions, mental health, meditation, swimming, acupuncture, MS, heart health, diet, running in Winterpeg, Ayurveda, and tons more.


On a personal note: This show has taught me so much about how to live life in a more healthy and balanced way. I'm very grateful to have had the opportunity to explore something I love to learn about through a school project and I'm also happy to have been able to share it with my listeners. I want to thank each and everyone who has tuned in and showed their support for the show. As well a big thank you and hug out to each guest for making the show a success! It still amazes me how many people gave me their time to chat in the Red River College basement for an hour. THANK YOU :D

Now there are only 3 episodes left. Time has flown by and we're almost done! Tune in this week to hear my episode with Stephaine Theissen about her Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Jordan Cieciwa, personal trainer, from One Fit City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment